skip to main content


The following items are needed to enroll a student in the Pike County School System: withdrawal from previous school, transcript, birth certificate, social security card, valid blue Alabama immunization form, and two proofs of residency.  An enrollment packet must be completed and all the items listed above must be available before the counselor can enroll a student.  Packets are available at each school, and many of the other forms can be obtained from the withdrawal school.  The counselor will then request all other needed items from the school.


All transcript request must be in writing.  Please fill out a transcript request form and fax it, mail it, or bring it by for a copy of your transcript. 


Holley Davis 334-243-5514
Banks School Counselor Email Holley Davis
Anna Lee 334-484-3245  Extn: 87254
GHS Counselor Email Anna Lee
Sharon Sullivan 334-735-2389
PCHS School Counselor Email Sharon Sullivan
Rachael Brooks 334-566-5395  Extn: 88254
TPCT - Counselor Email Rachael Brooks
101 W. Love Street | Troy, AL 36081 | 334.566.1850

Pike County Schools is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This website endeavors to comply with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act. If you would like additional assistance or have accessibility concerns, please contact Stephanie Snyder at 334-566-1850. We are always striving to improve the accessibility standards of our website.