skip to main content
« Back to news list
Goshen High
Posted On: Tuesday, April 01, 2014


Your assistance is needed for your child to complete the Free Application For Student Aid or FAFSA. Once this application is submitted, you and your child will be provided with valuable financial information regarding grants, scholarships, and other college funding sources.

There are also many scholarship applications available in my office, as well as, online.

These scholarships are excellent opportunities to assist with the financial portion of your child's college experience.


101 W. Love Street | Troy, AL 36081 | 334.566.1850

Pike County Schools is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This website endeavors to comply with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act. If you would like additional assistance or have accessibility concerns, please contact Stephanie Snyder at 334-566-1850. We are always striving to improve the accessibility standards of our website.