1. Roll Call
3. Accept minutes dated March 30, 2009
4. Hearing of delegations and communications
5. Adoption of agenda
6. Unfinished business
7. New business
A. Approve resolution recognizing Teacher Appreciation Week, May 3-9, 2009.
B. Presentation of financial statement and bank reconcilement for the month of March, 2009.
C. Approve payment of payrolls and bills and accounts for the month of April, 2009.
D. Approve request for Daniel Reeves to attend Promethean Board Installation Training on June 8-11, 2009, in Alpharetta, Georgia.
E. Approve request for an overnight trip for FFA officers to attend the State FFA Convention on June 3-5, 2009, at Auburn University.
F. Approve request for SFC Aaron Young to attend the JROTC Annual In-Service Training on June 15-18, 2009, in Vicksburg, Mississippi.
8. Personnel action
A. Accept Todd Carpenter=s resignation, effective April 22, 2009, from his position as bus driver.
B. Approve employment of Jeffery Allen as a bus driver.
C. Approve request by Greg Jackson for catastrophic leave and Family Medical Leave due to surgery.
D. Approve request by Mildred Davis for catastrophic leave and Family Medical Leave effective March 23, 2009, through the remainder of the school year from her position as instructional assistant in the Indian Education Program.
9. Business by members of the board and superintendent of education not included on the agenda.
Additional items for board agenda, April 13, 2009:
1. Approve request by Bobby Bray for catastrophic sick leave and Family Medical Leave from his position as bus driver.
2. Approve request for 30 to 40 Pike County High School art students to take a field trip to the High Museum in Atlanta in early May, 2009.