1. Roll Call
3. Accept minutes dated July 30, 2009
4. Hearing of delegations and communications
5. Adoption of agenda
6. Unfinished business
7. New business
A. Present certificate of recognition from Governor Bob Riley to Dr. Bynum and Pike County Elementary School for participation in the KidCheck student health screening program.
B. Discuss accountability results.
C. Consider interdistrict transfer requests.
D. Presentation of financial statement and bank reconcilement for July, 2009.
E. Approve payment of payrolls for the month of August and bills and accounts for run dates of July 22 and August 7, 2009.
F. Approve Medicaid Administrative Claim (MAC) Program contract.
8. Personnel action
A. Approve Kristie Reaves' request for a catastrophic leave of absence from her position as teacher at Banks School from August 4 to September 4, 2009.
B. Approve 2009-2010 coaching recommendations.
C. Approve employment of Luther Jones as an instructional aide at Goshen High School.
D. Approve employment of Chadwick Bivins as school bookkeeper at Pike County Elementary School.
9. Business by members of the board and superintendent of education not included on the agenda.
Additional items for board agenda, August 17, 2009:
1. Approve contract with East Central Mental Health-Mental Retardation, Inc., as partner in at-risk program for FY 2010.
2. Approve the voluntary transfer of Kristie Deloney from First Grade teacher to Kindergarten teacher at Pike County Elementary School.