GES - CNP Manager
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
The Pike County Board of Education is accepting applications for the position as:
Qualifications: High school graduate or GED, with food service management experience preferred. Applicants must demonstrate an aptitude for successful performance of the duties and responsibilities for the position as listed:
- To manage the school food service program in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations, local and state health ordinances, and school district policies.
- To assume responsibility for the preparation and supervision of meal service in accordance with required standards of nutrition.
- To instruct workers in methods of performing duties and assign and coordinate work of employees to promote efficiency of operations.
- To plan and/or follow menus in utilizing foods in an efficient manner.
- To direct and observe methods of food preparation, cooking and sizes of portions to insure food is prepared in prescribed manner.
- To maintain daily production records, inventory records and meal count records for audit purposes. Computer Skills and Point of Sale experience preferred.
- To train new school food service employees.
- To maintain a working knowledge of food service sanitation following State Board of Health regulations.
- To monitor serving line during meal service to assure proper food quality, temperature, serving size, appearance, and safety. ServSafe certification required within the first year of employment.
Salary: Salary will be according to the approved salary schedule for food service employees.
Closing date to apply: Applications will be accepted until filled.
Applications: Application will only be accepted by applying online at: