Church School Enrollment

If you plan to withdraw your child from Pike County Schools and enroll them in a church school, please fill out this form and have an administrator from the given school fill out their portion of the form. Once completed please mail to:

Dr. Mark Bazzell, Superintendent
101 W Love St
Troy, AL  36081