Counseling & Guidance


The following items are needed to enroll a student in the Pike County School System: withdrawal from previous school, transcript, birth certificate, social security card, valid blue Alabama immunization form, and two proofs of residency.  An enrollment packet must be completed and all the items listed above must be available before the counselor can enroll a student.  Packets are available at each school, and many of the other forms can be obtained from the withdrawal school.  The counselor will then request all other needed items from the school.


All transcript request must be in writing.  Please fill out a transcript request form and fax it, mail it, or bring it by for a copy of your transcript.


Holley Davis
Holley Davis
Banks School Counselor
Phone: 334-243-5514
Michelle Taylor
Danielle Butts
GES School Counselor
Phone: 334-566-1851
Anna Lee
Lucrecia Lockett
GHS Counselor
Phone: 334-566-1852
Mrs. Christine Wheeler
Nakita Patrick
PCES School Counselor
Phone: 334-735-2683
Sharon Sullivan
Sharon Sullivan
PCHS School Counselor
Phone: 334-735-2389
Rachael Brooks
Rachael Brooks
TPCT - Counselor
Phone: 334-566-5395